Salary: £20k - £22k
Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30 - 16.45pm
Due to location you will need your own transport
Are you looking to work in a friendly family run organisation within a busy finance department where you can develop and grow?
You will already have worked within an account team and have great IT skills and have a genuine interest in developing and learning new areas of accounts.
- Process purchase invoices
- Code all purchase invoices
- Scan sales invoices and delivery notes
- Reconcile cash books
- Raise and process sales invoices
- Monitor the motor fleet Excel spreadsheet
- Add cheque payments onto the accounting system
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Good IT skills inclusive of Excel
- Ideally have knowledge of SAP
- Great attention to detail
- Have proven background in processing invoices
- Great communication skills
- A passion for leaning with a "can do" attitude
This is a great entry level role within a professional and reputable organisation, for more information please call Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.