Cleaning and Housekeeping Assistants
3 days left
- Part Time
Are you a cleaning professional and looking for a great opportunity to work?
Red Flag Recruitment are seeking experienced Cleaning and Housekeeping Assistants to join our client’s friendly team in West Sussex!
Working Hours: Flexible days 7.30am – 2.00pm
Salary: £8.21/hr Weekly pay
You will require your own transport sue to the location of the premises.
Requirements of a Housekeeping Assistant:
- Acknowledge guests in all public spaces with a warm and friendly greeting
- Perform quality cleaning to meet the required room inspections
- Follow scheduled shifts and follow break and lunch requirements
- Restock and reorganise cleaning stock when requested
- Report any issues to Supervisor/Manager
- High cleaning standards
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic
- Previous cleaning experience and knowledge are desirable
- Hard working and possess a 'Can do' attitude.
If you have suitable cleaning/ housekeeping experience, please send your CV to Emma Sharp at Red Flag Recruitment LTD to be considered for this role.
Apply for Cleaning and Housekeeping Assistants
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly