Are you an experienced Administrator/Receptionist?
Are you looking for something new and a great opportunity to work for a highly reputable firm in Pulborough?
Hours: 0900am-1700pm Monday to Friday
- Covering the Reception area
- All aspects of administration
- Welcoming clients
- Filing of the previous day's correspondence and other documentations
- Processing all in coming telephone calls and recording of calls
- Conveying of messages
- Supporting the Partners and other staff with provision of telephone calls
- To ensure all Reception areas are kept tidy
- Ensuring all confidentiality and security of the firm and of its clients including documentations
- Management of Office stationary in the absence of the receptionist including preparation of monthly stationery order
- Sending and receiving faxes
- General help and support to clients and colleagues
- Logging deeds in and out in Receptionists absence
- To control and reconcile the petty cash and the postage box for the office in absence of receptionist
- Daily time sheet positing's
Primary role of the Assistant Receptionist is to assist in ensuring the reception is always manned in an efficient and pleasant manner - the ideal candidate will have the following skills;
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills and inter-personal skills on and off the telephone
- Smart, professional appearance and friendly manner
- Ability to priorities and organise tasks
- Computer literate ideally experience with word and email Ideally previous experience as a Receptionist in a professional office environment
If you are interested in this role then do not miss out on this opportunity and contact Pier today!!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.