6 days left
- Full Time
Location: Orchard Lodge, Horsham
Salary: £8.21 - £8.71 per hour
Hours: 40 hours per week
SHC are recruiting for a Domestic Assistant to join the team at our Orchard Lodge in Horsham, West Sussex.
Orchard Lodge supports and assist adults with learning and physical disabilities.
As a Domestic Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Providing an efficient cleaning service for the home and people we support
- To ensure cleaning is conducted to high standards to prevent spreading of infections/bacteria
- Use equipment such as hoovers and hard floor machines with the appropriate training provided
- To ensure that stock of materials for cleaning are kept up to date
- Report any faults within the home to estates and facilities as and when required
- To follow policies and procedures in place by SHC
Successful candidates will require the following skills:
- Awareness of health + safety within the workplace
- Previous experience in a similar role desirable, although not necessary
- Ability to work flexible days in the week (can include weekends)
Shift Hours: Variable
If you wish to be considered for this role, apply today with an up to date CV and a member of HR will be in contact.
Closing Date: Friday 7 June 2019
Please Note: Successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure + Barring Service Check (DBS)
Key words: Domestic, domestic assistant, cleaner
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!
Apply for Domestic Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Care Health & Safety Permanent Full Time jobs in Horsham
- Construction Health & Safety Permanent Full Time jobs in Horsham
- Cleaning Health & Safety Permanent Full Time jobs in Horsham
- Healthcare Health & Safety Permanent Full Time jobs in Horsham
- Hospitality & Catering Health & Safety Permanent Full Time jobs in Horsham