Are you conscientious, focused and able to adapt to change?
Are you a computer literate looking for an exciting opportunity to work for a leading reputable organisation?
If so, we have the perfect role for you!
You will have demonstrable working experience in an accounts team and be open to new aspects of the business.
Due to the location, you will ideally need your own transport, however Uckfield train station is a 10 minute walk away
Hours: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours)
Salary: £20,000- £21,000
Benefits: Parking on-site, 25 days annual leave, Perkbox and a Health Cash Plan
- Updating/maintaining accounts within their finance system
- Inputting stamped, and coded ledger invoiced into the database
- Corresponding supplier invoices to purchase orders to freelance timesheets
- Chasing outstanding and maintaining invoiced before obtaining internal authorisation
- Emailing all forms of documentation after payment runs
- reconciling supplier statements
- Storing electronic supplier invoices and filing paperwork
- Managing supplier queries and calls
- Allocating chargeable cost to client projects
- Upholding bank statements to payments
- Continuing to maintain the reconciliation spreadsheet on a weekly basis
- Supporting internal staff on finance-related issues
- Keeping up to date records of staff expenses and processing when necessary
- Helping junior staff on the system and providing additional training
- Printing monthly statements/invoices and dealing with ad hoc copy invoice requests
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated previous work in a finance team
- Familiar with finance systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
This role has great prospects offering the right candidate to further progress their skills, whilst offering an amazing package.
For more information on this role please call Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.