CRM Database and Reporting Leader
7 days left
- Contract Type
CRM Database and Reporting Leader
An exciting opportunity for a CRM Database and Reporting Leader to join our Digital Marketing team, leading our strategic CRM transformation to enable the optimisation of our customer communications.
Hastings Direct is a fast growing, digitally focused general insurance provider of products and services to over 2.7 million customers in the UK. We've doubled our customer base in just three years and we now employ over 3,400 colleagues.
It's our attitude and the way we run our business that makes us different. We focus on getting it right for our colleagues, customers, company and community. It's a dynamic, flexible, fun and constantly changing environment. You'll enjoy the scope to make a real difference for our customers, influence our company, benefit the communities we work in and have some fun along the way.
Partnering all of our Hastings brands and products, you will be responsible for driving forward our technical solutions and customer insights aligned to our acquisition, In life and retention strategy.
You will use customer data to help build customer journeys that deliver measurable insight to drive our direct marketing success.
Based in our Group Head office, down by the sea in Bexhill with flexibility to work from home or our London office at Cannon Street.
- Working with the CRM team to develop and deliver successful CRM programmes.
- Developing a robust and user friendly CRM capability, ensuring the smooth delivery of communications by email and other channels, managing all aspects of the data processing, data management and data feeds.
- Working with IT and vendors to shape our infrastructure to support a SCV as part of an integrated real-time communications system.
- Analysing rich consumer data sources to make strategic recommendations for marketing activities.
- Identifying customer insights and segmentation opportunities to drive growth and other KPIs
- Developing regular campaign and KPI reporting.
Some of the skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Database marketing and data processing
- Working with SQL and Bluevenn platforms or similar
- Analytical and reporting skills including the development of segmentation, profiles & data manipulation and mining.
- Database management and experience of effective running of databases.
As a growing business this role is critical to our delivery and success, it will be exciting, busy, varied and challenging so a roll sleeves up, hands-on approach is an absolute must.
- Natural problem solver who communicates effectively to all stakeholders.
- This is a dynamic, fast paced working environment – candidates should be comfortable working within that setting and demonstrate a proactive working style.
- Great attention to detail – systematic approach to managing your workload.
- Embraces opportunities to develop and learn – shows a great level of self-awareness and drive.
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct;
- Competitive basic salary which we will share with you upon shortlisting, but do feel free to email the Recruitment team for more details in advance of your application – email@example.com
- Flexible working opportunities working 1-2 days a week from home
- Up to 10% bonus earning potential
- £5k Car Allowance
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays!
- Life assurance
- Competitive pension
- Flexible benefits – buy or sell holidays
- Discounted Hastings Direct products
- Discounted rail travel
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.