Analyst - Partner Support (Lounge Partners)
Interested in joining a privately-owned business that is a leader in its field?
We are looking to add a Support Analyst with technical experience to join our team that works with our Airport Lounge Partners. Collinson is an industry leader in this field with products such as Priority Pass and Lounge Key and we are forefront of digital change and enhancing Airport Lounge experiences.
What you get:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days to start
- Opportunities for further development
- Medical Insurance
- GPP Pension
- Access to Priority Pass (great if you love travelling)
- Discounted Travel Insurance (up to 40% )
What you will do:
The Analyst works alongside team that provides support to our Lounge Partner providers (we have over 1200 in our network)
- Partners for our proprietary registration system implemented across Europe, Africa, Middle East
- Responsible for the technology implementations and training in the newly recruited lounges and outlets across the region.
- Liaison with the partners regarding technology and day-to-day processes
- Quickly comprehend existing tools, procedures and reporting processes;
- Configure and troubleshoot mobile point of sale and card reader devices;
- Track lounge inventory
- Support to the end-user, including but not limited to inquiries for supplies, hardware replacement, month-end packages coordination and escalation of monthly reconciliation issues
What experience would you ideally have?
- Working in a Technical or Administrative Support position supporting business solutions and end-users remotely.
- Technical and/or customer support experience.
- Experience in business solutions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows XP, 7, 8 and 10.
- Proficiency with process mapping.
- Basic networking skills.
- Language Skills would be an advantage