Customer Service Call Centre
A call centre but not as you know it! Are you a Customer service Champion? Do you enjoy being on the first point of contact for our new and existing customers?
We are looking for computer literate word, email, in house systems (with training) to deal with inbound calls from our customers, listening to their concerns, servicing their accounts understanding what’s gone wrong, then delivering an effective, fair and correct outcome.
You’ll get to the heart of the issue, and with your humour, empathy and brilliant listening skills, will guide them through their journey with us.
Skills / Experience / Knowledge:
- Customer focused - the ability to see through complicated situations, understand the impact on the customer, and being creative in your approach to problem solving - getting to the heart of what really matters
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - able to communicate in a way that reflects the brand and is also tailored to an individual customer’s needs in a clear, balanced and thoughtful way
- Exceptional interpersonal skills - able to build effective relationships, empathy for our Customers and the ability to understand their queries.
- Able to work independently - prioritising workloads, meeting tight deadlines and targets
- Practical Knowledge of Office 2010 and Outlook
- Detailed understanding of One Family’s past and current product range, including features, T&C’s, and output (on job learning)
- Good understanding of the FCA and PRA framework, including TCF outcomes, and how these relate to your day-to-day work (on job learning)
- Have experience in delivering excellent customer service
What We Offer
- Additional £500 on completing probation (perm roles only)
- Employer pension contributions
- Private medical care
- Enhanced annual leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Social Club and regular social events
- Discounted travel
- Fantastic open plan office in the heart of Brighton a stone's throw from the beach with subsidised café and outside panoramic seating.
This is your opportunity to become an integral part of a rapidly growing organisation, with an excellent culture!
How do I apply? It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3 (or 4)
- Go to the One Family site at https://www.onefamily.com/
- Select About Us > Careers at OneFamily
- Register on our site, apply for your desired role or set up notifications for the role you are interested in.
- Or pop in to our West Street Office and ask for a member of Recruitment.