Are you looking to join a company that is a leader in their field, a role with a purpose and in a globally diverse organisation? If so, this role could be for you and Administrator to join our Invoice processing team which is to backfill an internal promotion
What we can offer:
- A great place to work with real opportunities to develop
- A great starting salary of up to £22,000 (depending on experience)
- A host of benefits including 25 days holiday, private healthcare to name a few
What you will do:
- Process Lounge Partner’s monthly invoice submissions within SLA.
- Acquire expert knowledge of internal systems used for data-entry, reporting and investigation.
- Ensure spreadsheets are accurate and kept up to date when logging invoice submission
- Investigate discrepancies with invoice reconciliation and liaise with Lounge Partners to resolve
- Report invoice submission best practice issues to Lounge Partner and internal teams, arranging refresher training if necessary.
- Accurately input manual lounge visit data
- Maintain accurate spreadsheets when logging visit amendments, complaints.
- Manage a busy shared inbox
What experience we are ideally looking for:
- Previous experience of high-volume data input
- A good understanding of best-practice Data Entry systems
- Intermediate Excel and Word skills
- High level of numeracy
- Very customer orientated, focused on meeting the customer's needs, good verbal and written communication skills as well as good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Confidence with learning and using new in-house systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills