Outsourced Programme Administrator - 12 Months Secondment
Anyone can offer a product. It takes someone exceptional to offer success.
The outsourced programme administrator (OPA- formerly known as Specialist) roles provides incumbents with an excellent opportunity to work within the Global Client Group segment combining relationship management and operational activity. The concept behind the role is outsourcing of Program Administrator’s functions to American Express; driving entrenchment and value of AXP Corporate program. The OPA work alongside and support the Account Management team in retaining the existing relationship with a dedicated Global Account through best in class servicing. This secondment is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to move to a dynamic organisation and learn about the commercial side of our business.
Core responsibilities include card program servicing & employee support. Specific role definition will be driven by client requirement but familiar tasks and responsibilities include:
- Centralized point of contact for new applications including urgent card requests and reinstatements
- Audit controls e.g. cancellations, employee data reviews administration accesses
- Supporting maintenance of regional reference documents and client intranet sites
- Deliver exceptional servicing/support to clients regional PA’s and Program Owners
- Manage delinquencies e.g. facilitate e-dunning to card members through client emails and collection activities
- Escalation support for card member queries
- Provide administrative support and consultation in partnership with Account Manager e.g. limit /hierarchy reviews
Part of this role will also be supporting the account managers with Analyst tasks on Nordics accounts
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Strong knowledge of the corporate card business
- High motivation and resilience levels, with proven track record to work both independently and partner across multiple business groups
- Self-motivated with strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with high attention to detail
- Strong Office skills
- Technical and operational background on Commercial services - with proven track record
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills critical
- Build relationships with decision makers and influencers with the client. Adopting a consultative approach when defining best solutions for Client
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time