Customer Care Professional - Dutch speaking
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
An iconic brand where you can grow as a leader
Since the beginning, American Express has been defined by its ability to innovate, evolve, disrupt and take risks. What has remained constant throughout this history of transformation is our dedication to our customers, to our colleagues, and to the values on which American Express was built: integrity, quality, respect, and community.
American Express is one of the most respected brands around the world. Our open, creative, and collaborative culture is a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. So, if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career at American Express.
Support and trust to thrive in your career and life
Our mission is to give our Card Members and Merchants a level of service that goes above and beyond their expectations every day. We are advocates for our customers, designing creative solutions to meet their needs, and aiming to become essential to them by providing differentiated products and services to help them achieve their aspirations.
What you choose to do for a living is one of the most meaningful decisions you can make. At American Express, our job is to help you excel at yours. We provide:
- Experiences to become a great leader
- A world of opportunities to grow your career
- An inclusive culture to help you thrive
We support you professionally and personally, because the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
Role & Responsibilities:
Meaningful, rewarding work performed with integrity
Here’s just some of what you’ll do in this role:
- Deliver extraordinary care, on calls, to our Commercial American Express customers
- Build meaningful relationship through consultative questioning to ensure added value for the customer
- Enhance our customers’ experience by identifying opportunities to offer products based on our Cardmembers’ needs
- Offer custom solutions and negotiate a positive outcome for the customer and American Express, aiming for first call resolution when possible
- Meet and exceed quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Document necessary information
- Re-prioritize to adapt to the ever-changing environment
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Unique career journey shaped by your talent and curiosity
- Dutch language
- Demonstrate personal excellence by remaining positive in difficult situations
- Display a passion to serve by delivering extraordinary service in every interaction with our customers
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment as well as multitask and re-prioritise on a regular basis
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence to position and sell products or services
- Excellent negotiation, influential and resourceful skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Location: Brighton
- Workplace Flexibility: Full time. Shift flexibility requirements
- American Express offers a fantastic and diverse working environment. High performance is rewarded with target driven incentives
- Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
American Express are pleased to offer a competitive international relocation package for the right candidate that possess the correct right to work in the UK. Further details and conditions will be shared on application.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time