Senior Hair Stylist
7 days left
- Full Time
Senior Hair Stylist
Alexander House Hotel & Utopia Spa, part of Alexander Hotels a private group of quality hotels of distinction just outside London.
5 Star, Award winning Utopia Spa, 57 bedrooms including the new luxury Cedar Lodge development and a 2 bedroom self-contained Gatehouse are available for guests.
2 Award winning restaurants, Reflections Restaurant (2 Rosette x 60 covers), AG’s Restaurant (3 Rosette x 35covers) together with a range of conference and banqueting and private dining rooms catering for 8 to 95 guests.
Please see our website for a full list of facilities.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified Hair Stylist, with some salon experience, to manage their own clients in our beautiful Utopia Spa Hair Salon. You will be supported to develop your own client list as well as offering appointments for our many Brides and Wedding and Leisure guests staying in the Hotel.
You will enjoy a beautiful and well-equipped salon environment in the heart of the luxury Utopia Spa, with the added support of our Spa Reception team in handling treatment enquiries.
Please see our website for a comprehensive list of hair treatments available to our spa guests and members.
- 40 hours per week, 5 days per week including weekends
- Offering a range of hair treatments during your shift
- If level 2 beauty qualified while building up your client list for hair you could offer facials, manicures and pedicures to spa guests
- Meeting and greeting the client on arrival
- Completing client consultation cards/information, ensuring you establish client requirements
- Taking the guest through the customer journey
- Explaining the treatment to be performed
- Ensuring the treatment is offered to the clients requirements
- Discussing retail products and hair regime to enhance guests experience following their treatment
- Liaising with Spa Receptionists to ensure correct billing
- As you develop your client list we would be delighted to support you by recruiting an additional part time stylist
Essential qualifications are an NVQ Level 2 and Level 3 in Hair
Must have completed some practical experience since qualifying
Completion of a trade test with the Spa Manager/present Senior Stylist prior to recruitment
Available for shifts covering weekdays and weekends
Salary & Benefits
£20,000 + 7% commission on technical and retail sales
- 4 weeks holiday
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
In addition you will benefit from a range of company benefits including:
Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
Discounted hair treatments at our two Utopia Spas
Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
Discount of individual treatments booked in our two Utopia Spas
Discount on retail products in our two Utopia Spas
Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme
In additional you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday
Apply for Senior Hair Stylist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly