6 days left
- Full Time
We have a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Reward Manager to join a collaborative team of specialists, based in either our Bexhill or London offices with 2 days working from home. The ideal candidate will have a breadth of reward knowledge spanning across compensation, benefits and pension, with the ability to be hands on but also, take a step back and understand how the team can really add commercial value, making recommendations where appropriate.
Candidates based in London should be aware that travel will initially be expected on a weekly basis to the Bexhill office, where the wider HR team sit.
Reporting into the Head of Reward, Systems and MI, this role supports the delivery of all aspects of remuneration including benchmarking, job evaluation, pay and bonus annual review, share scheme awards, benefits, remuneration regulation and executive remuneration. A key feature of the role is translating business requirements and external factors into fit for purpose, effective reward solutions.
Your remit will include the following;
- Provide subject matter expertise to the HR function and business colleagues, to deliver relevant, commercial and effective solutions
- Lead the annual pay and bonus cycle, ensuring that areas of responsibility, including effective salary benchmarking and relevant data analysis and research are completed in line with project timetable
- Project manage key reward initiatives, drawing on own skills and experience and those of the wider team as required
- Management of benefits, ensuring that areas of responsibility including research, analysis, communications and systems work are completed in line with project timetable
- Support executive remuneration agendas to ensure they are well managed and the organisation is compliant with relevant regulatory requirements
- Carry out evaluation of roles, ensuring that outcomes are consistent and that results are fed back promptly to the relevant business area through the relevant HR channels, ensuring the integrity of the broader Organisation Design
Required skills and experience
- Strong analysis and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
- Strong Microsoft Excel capability
- Good contracting/ consulting skills (internally and externally) to ensure projects and work are delivered
- Strong skills in data management and presentation of information to meet stakeholder requirements
- Good reporting writing skills
- Ability to mentor others in a constructive and collaborative manner and to provide positive, motivational and developmental feedback to others.
Education & qualifications
- Good understanding of reward agenda (salary, bonus, benefits) and its relationship with business success
- Experience of delivering work projects in an HR environment
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Reward/Comp & Ben role
- As a growing business, your role can really help make an impact on both the development and delivery of this function – it will be exciting, busy, varied and challenging so a roll sleeves up, hands-on approach is an absolute must.
- Natural problem solver who communicates effectively to all stakeholders.
- This is a dynamic, fast paced working environment – candidates should be comfortable working within that setting and demonstrate a proactive working style.
- Great attention to detail – systematic approach to managing your workload.
- Embraces opportunities to develop and learn – shows a great level of self-awareness and drive.
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct;
- Competitive basic salary which we will share with you upon shortlisting, but do feel free to email the Recruitment team for more details in advance of your application – email@example.com
- Flexible working opportunities working 2 days a week from home
- Eligible for bonus
- Car allowance
- 27 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Competitive pension
- Flexible benefits – buy or sell holidays, dental plan, health care cash plan, cycle to work, childcare vouchers
- Discounted Hastings Direct products
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.