Technical Support Advisor
We are looking for a new addition to our Customer Support team who has fire alarm systems or alarm panel experience, to broaden the knowledge to support our end-users and customer base.
- Provide technical support to all interested parties on all matters relating to the operation of Fireco products and systems.
- Provide in-depth technical support for Fireco radio products and fire-panel/alarm system integrated to external and internal customers.
- Provide on-going support to a team of Field Service Engineers.
- Support production of customer-facing documents from technical knowledge and end-user angle.
The role will primarily be providing support over the phone. This role would probably suit a field-based fire alarm / fire system engineer looking for an office-based role. For the full job description please ask.
- 5+ years in a technical customer support role
- Demonstrable knowledge of fire alarm systems and technologies.
- Driving licence
- Preferred field-based technical experience
- Preferred experience of software integration and management system (i.e. fire, intruder, access control, or similar)
More searches like this
- Construction Health & Safety Permanent Full Time jobs in Hove
- Building Services Health & Safety Permanent Full Time jobs in Hove
- Electrical & Plumbing Health & Safety Permanent Full Time jobs in Hove
- Property Health & Safety Permanent Full Time jobs in Hove
- Skilled Trade Health & Safety Permanent Full Time jobs in Hove