ACCOUNTS / VAT ROLE (Part qualified / Fully qualified)
We are a family run accountancy practice located in the fashionable North Laines in central Brighton.
Having undergone a period of growth we are looking for an enthusiastic and organised individual to join our team predominantly producing Company accounts in the main.
The successful candidate will be responsible for completing the accounts for a regular portfolio of clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Accounts Production / Completion of Company Tax Returns (via IRIS Accountancy Suite)
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns with a small amount of bookkeeping
- Liaising with clients
- Liaising with HM Revenue & Customs
- Providing support to others in the office if required
- Use of Xero, IRIS , Quickbooks and Sage,
- Comfortable with handling a large client base
- Confident in working to deadlines
- Must have excellent communication skills as well as confidence in their own abilities
- Will need a flexible outlook as well as being an adaptable and motivated team player
This role would suit someone looking for a new challenge in this fast paced role.
36 hours per week
Salary - dependent upon experience