Senior Pricing Analyst
- Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Pricing Analyst to join our high performing Travel Insurance commercial team based in our Haywards Heath office.
This is an opportunity to work closely with one of the UK’s largest travel insurance books, leading the pricing strategy and development of the current portfolio, with the aim of promoting profitable growth whilst working closely with our data science teams.
- Actuarial & Financial Modelling for business to business deal pricing
- Statistical & Actuarial Pricing/Modelling (for segmented risk pricing)
- Proven experience working within Personal Lines insurance pricing, ideally travel
- Background in consumer facing products
- Experience of Emblem, Radar or Machine Learning preferred
- Knowledge of SAS, SQL, R etc. preferred
- Highly numerate with an associated Degree, PhD, or Professional Qualifications in the field
What you will do:
- Work to with segmented risk-based pricing (GLM, GBM). The key owner of the risk-based pricing model of our largest travel portfolio.
- Support pricing models using WTW EMBLEM pricing software or similar toolkits, able to produce outputs, explain assumptions, and justify results in business language
- Negotiating and working closely with our Capacity Partner, you will lead the referral and sign-off process when new pricing and products are introduced
- Data stewardship; as a subject matter expert you will have a pivotal role with the Data and Underwriting Analytics teams to oversee the accuracy of data being inputted into the pricing models (basic knowledge of SQL required).
- Working with the Product Owners and Underwriters to assess current pricing models across the entire Leisure Travel portfolio.
- Make recommendations where required to improve the current pricing approach, with a view to balancing top-line growth and bottom line profitability
Who we are: Collinson is a global loyalty and benefits company.
We use our expertise and products to craft customer experiences which enable some of the world’s best known brands to acquire, engage and retain the most demanding and choice-rich customers. In particular, our unique expertise and insight into high earning, frequent travellers allows us to create products and solutions for our clients that inspire greater customer engagement to drive more profitable relationships, enrich their travel experiences, protect what matters and assist in in times of need.
While specialising in Financial Services, Travel and Retail, we also support clients in multiple sectors. We have worked with over 90 airlines, 20 hotel groups and more than 600 financial institutions and banks, with clients including Accor Hotels, Air France KLM, American Express, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Diners Club, Mandarin Oriental, Mastercard, Radisson Hotel Group, Sephora, Visa and Vhi.
We take our 30 years’ experience working with these kinds of household names in over 170 countries, and help our clients to deliver the smarter experiences it takes to differentiate their propositions, and help them win deeper devotion with their customers.
Collinson is a privately-owned entrepreneurial business with 2,000 passionate people working in 20 locations worldwide. Our solutions include Priority Pass, the world’s best known airport experiences programme, while we are also the trusted partner behind many of the leading financial services, airline and hotel brand’s reward programmes and loyalty initiatives.
With offices across the world we take pride in being a diverse place to work with a real sense of community. We have internal employee groups such as Link; our LGBT+ network and Women in Collinson. Both are active communities delivering change.
We support you, whoever you are. We are one Collinson