Collinson, a leader in Global Loyalty and Benefits is looking for an Assistant Underwriter to join one of the highest revenue performing Insurance teams in our South East – Hayward’s Heath location. This is a brand-new role to the division working on our key accounts and new business wins across Motor, Home, Gadget and Warranty products. You will be providing regular performance analysis, policy wording reviews, renewal rate analysis for our clients and product lines to support the profitable growth of our company portfolio.
- Undertake monthly performance reviews of schemes and present recommendations to stakeholders Undertake regular reviews of scheme documentation (including policy wordings and renewal documents) to improve clarity, ensure continued compliance and manage risk effectively and work with compliance to compile policy wordings, endorsements, addendums as may be required to reflect the cover to be provided by the policy in line with the pricing interpretation and expectation
- Build effective relationships with the Commercial Account Management team to assist with existing client relationships and prospects, attending client risk and pricing presentations / review meetings and new business pitches where required
- For prospect opportunities, attend the internal bid and qualification forums to support the account development, business development and head of line of business representatives.
- Support the underwriting and pricing relationship for the line of business with Collinson capacity partners
- Previous Underwriting experience
- Strong numerical background
- A sound understanding of the terminology and calculations used in determining and controlling insurance risks
- Previous experience in dealing with business regulated by the FCA
- CII qualified or studying for CII qualifications would be advantageous
- Have excellent attention to detail and be able to price, analyse and write policy wordings
We take our 30 years’ experience working with these kinds of household names in over 170 countries, and help our clients to deliver the smarter experiences it takes to differentiate their propositions, and help them win deeper devotion with their customers.
Collinson is a privately-owned entrepreneurial business with 2,000 passionate people working in 20 locations worldwide. Our solutions include Priority Pass, the world’s best known airport experiences programme, while we are also the trusted partner behind many of the leading financial services, airline and hotel brand’s reward programmes and loyalty initiatives.
With offices across the world we take pride in being a diverse place to work with a real sense of community. We have internal employee groups such as Link; our LGBT+ network and Women in Collinson. Both are active communities delivering change.
We support you, whoever you are. We are one Collinson!
For all applications:
All our roles are subject to satisfactory references which include previous employment references, Criminal (DBS) checks and credit checks.