Job Title: Office Administrator
Our client is looking to recruit an Office Administrator to undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. MUST HAVE GREAT EXCEL SKILLS
- Ensuring proper flow of office procedures and supports the company staffs by carrying out common office duties.
- Maintains a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, customers, and vendors in person, online, and via telephone.
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies and follow our quality system so as to uphold company accreditations
- Process purchase orders and invoicing for suppliers and customers Will also carry out all front-line accounts activities to support and monitor all customers and suppliers
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the all the engineers and management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (in and out e-mail, letters, packages, Parcels etc)
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data to GDPR compliance
- Prepare quotations/proposals for customers and suppliers
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Ensures smooth running of our company's offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth
- Proven/prior experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Smartly presentable at all times in our main office
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision
- Excellent time management skills and to multitask
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office 365 (Word, Excel and outlook) and office management CRM software etc.
- Good keyboard skills required
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritising and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy
For more information please contact James Naylor at Clearline Recruitment.
More searches like this
- Aviation Administration Permanent Full Time jobs in Lancing
- Aerospace Engineering Administration Permanent Full Time jobs in Lancing
- Electrical Administration Permanent Full Time jobs in Lancing
- Mechanical Administration Permanent Full Time jobs in Lancing
- Project Engineering Administration Permanent Full Time jobs in Lancing