Chef De Partie - Jeanie Marshal Foods
We’re looking for somebody who is passionate about food, insistent upon working in a clean & tidy environment but most importantly is keen to demonstrate the skills they have learnt so far and develop new skills, all with a smile on their face
Is this you?
- Eligible to live and work in the UK (full working visa)
- Friendly and professional personality
- Sound experience as a CDP in a busy restaurant
- Pastry experience an advantage but not essential
- Good communicational skills
- Can supply references upon request from two recent employers
- Ideally live locally
We offer; -
- a safe and friendly working environment
- full time employment
- continued training
- Salary £20-£24K per annum
- 20 days paid holiday per annum
- Uniform provided
- Hours – shift work
You’ll join an established company who believes in making good food using good ingredients, locally sourced wherever possible. All our products are handmade, and we pride ourselves on being very culinary based working with several Michelin star chefs which allows us to stay on trend.
- Have a can-do attitude
- Be confident, professional, positive and flexible in your work
- Have a passion for quality produce with culinary expertise.
- Be Comfortable working in volume whilst maintaining the highest standards possible
- Have a knowledge of food and hygiene regulations (HACCP)
- Be able to work quick and efficiently under pressure with strong communicational skills
- Love working in a team to fulfil the company’s vision
What happens next?
Send in your CV/letter of application, which we will review and if you are suitable you will be contacted and invited for an interview and possible trial.