Casual Food and Beverage Assistant, Egham
Casual Food and Beverage Assistants
Great Fosters Hotel, AA Hotel of the Year 2018 and the most recent addition to Alexander Hotels a private group of luxury hotels of distinction just outside London.
A Grade 1 listed building in 50 acres of stunning gardens and parkland in Egham, Surrey.
4 Red Stars, 43 bedrooms spread across the Hotel and adjoining Cloisters and Coach House. A room or suite to meet every expectation. For dining the Award Winning Tudor Room with 1 Michelin Star and 4 Rosettes, as well as the Estate Grill which offers a delicious range of dining choices. A beautiful 14th century Tithe Barn is available for functions together with the Orangery, the Conservatory and a range of other meeting and private dining rooms.
Please see the Hotels website for a full list of facilities and photo gallery www.greatfosters.co.uk
Bar staff and food service staff are required to support our full time teams across our busy food and beverage departments. You can chose to support Restaurant, Afternoon Tea or wedding/function teams making it possible for you to choose your hours of work and the number of hours you work. You can change your hours each week to tie in with your need for work and extra money and your other study or work commitments.
Of course some customer service/food service experience would be great but we welcome applications from enthusiastic/ guest focused candidates with a willingness to learn. These are ideal roles for local students wanting to flex their hours based on their study/exam commitments.
Flexible hours available with regular weekend shifts available throughout the year. Ideal for those seeking additional earnings or requiring flexible shifts to fit around studies or other work commitments.
- Setting up the restaurant/bar/terraces/function room ready for service
- Setting up and serving Reception Drinks & Canapes for functions and events
- Service of food, drinks and wines for function, restaurant, bar, afternoon tea guests
- Taking payments where guests are not staying in the Hotel
- Restocking the bar/resetting restaurant or lounge area at the end of the service
- Clearing all tables during service
- Smart appearance
- Warm and friendly personality
- Energy and enthusiasm to work in a busy guest service environment
- Previous bar or food service experience preferred but not essential
Up to £8.90 per hour including holiday pay for those with some experience/after training
- Ability to choose from flexible hours over the week
- Free parking
Apply for Casual Food and Beverage Assistant, Egham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly