Housekeeping Assistant, Egham
3 days left
- Full Time
Great Fosters Hotel, AA Hotel of the Year 2018 and the most recent addition to Alexander Hotels a private group of luxury hotels of distinction just outside London.
A Grade 1 listed building in 50 acres of stunning gardens and parkland in Egham, Surrey.
4 Red Stars, 43 bedrooms spread across the Hotel and adjoining Cloisters and Coach House. A room or suite to meet every expectation. For dining the Award Winning Tudor Room with 1 Michelin Star and 4 Rosettes, as well as the Estate Grill which offers a delicious range of dining choices. A beautiful 14th century Tithe Barn is available for functions together with the Orangery, the Conservatory and a range of other meeting and private dining rooms.
Please see the Hotels website for a full list of facilities and sample menus. www.greatfosters.co.uk
Join Rose Zhao, our experienced Executive Head Housekeeper to ensure our stunning Hotel is always immaculately presented.
An energetic worker, with a good eye for detail is required to ensure excellent standards of cleanliness in guest bedrooms and bathrooms. Ensuring that all guest bedrooms are well presented ready for the guest arrival or return in the evening.
- Working 40 hrs 5 days per week
- Changing bed linen daily in all guest bedrooms
- Cleaning guest bedrooms, bathrooms and corridors
- Ensuring all corridors are clean and tidy and any dirty linen is returned to the laundry
- Completing Turndown Duties 3 times per week between 6pm-9pm, with additional payment being given where hours exceed 40 hrs per week @ £8.21 per hour
- Good attention to detail
- Enthusiastic about cleaning and presentation
- Methodical in working routines
- Energy and fitness to be able to complete this physically demanding role
- Shared accommodation available at £275 per person per month if required
- 4 weeks holiday
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
In addition you will benefit from a range of company benefits including:
Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
Discounted hair treatments at our two Utopia Spas
Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
Discount of individual treatments booked in our two Utopia Spas
Discount on retail products in our two Utopia Spas
Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme In additional you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday
Apply for Housekeeping Assistant, Egham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly