Customer Service Apprentice
- Working week: 5 days out of 7 9.00am-5.00pm and 1 weekend in 6, 37 hours per week.
- Weekly wage:£170.63 - £327.00
- Expected duration: 15 month
- Possible start date:14 Oct 2020
- Apprenticeship level: Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Positions: 2 available
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out a range of both general office work and more specific administrative tasks to ensure the efficient running of the office
- Providing administration to other members of staff as and when required
- Taking customer calls and providing a high standard of customer service
- Responsible for greeting customers in a confident and professional manner
- Responding to correspondence, telephone calls, faxes and emails as required
- Updating and maintaining records both computerised and paper based to a high level of accuracy
- Providing cover for the office during periods of holiday and absence
- Providing an excellent support function to internal colleagues
- Working in a range of roles incorporating finance, account management and administrative duties
- Dealing with cash and credit checks
- Working with and assisting the internal credit controller.
Requirements and prospects
You will need to be:
- IT literate
- Customer service orientated
- Confident on the telephone.
- Well presented
- Good use of initiative
GCSE (or equivalent) English and maths.
Progression to full time employment.
Potential for monthly bus pass and quarterly bonus scheme.
Training provider EAST SUSSEX COLLEGE
Training to be provided
- Apprenticeship Certificate (Pass or Distinction)
- Customer Service Level 2 Diploma (optional)
- Level 1 Functional Skills in maths and English (equivalent to GCSE grade D-E or level 3-2) unless exempt.
Apprenticeship standard Customer service practitioner
About the employer
LWC DRINKS LIMITED
The largest independent wholesaler of beers, wines and spirits in the UK.
Established in 1979, LWC has grown from a small start up to the “fastest growing privately owned drinks company in the UK."
After over 40 years of experience, we have developed the expertise to provide the best service in the industry.
With over 9000 different product lines and similarly over 9000 on-trade customers, LWC delivers the broadest range and greatest service available in the UK drinks industry. We provide fantastic support services which enable our customers to not only maximise their sales, but also provide their own customers with a higher-quality experience.
15 Alder Close