Facilities Officer in Worthing
37 hours per week
0900 - 1700 hrs Monday to Thursday and 0900 - 1630 hrs Friday
Grade 5: £19,554 – £19,945
We are seeking an outstanding individual to join our Facilities Team who will:
- Assist in the provision of high quality maintenance, security, cleanliness and redecoration of the school buildings and grounds
- Assist with setting up and presentation of rooms and halls for events
- Assist with daily cleaning of the premises, including litter picking
- Carry out minor repairs as required
- Assist with checking electrical, heating, water and fire systems
- Liaise with external contractors to ensure compliance with Health & Safety requirements
- Deputise for the Community and Facilities Manager
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, organised with good interpersonal skills.
We can offer you:
- A friendly and supportive environment
- The opportunity to work with well-motivated students and supportive parents
- A location on the coast very close to main line railway services and road networks
- Free well-being and medical support cover
- The opportunity to be part of the South Downs Education Trust MAT
- Use of our brand new fitness suite
If you feel you have the necessary skills for this position and would like further information, an application form and job description can be downloaded from the links on the school website at www.worthinghigh.net/vacancies or from the school by phoning 01903 237864. Further information about the school and details of how to apply can also be obtained from the school website.
Completed applications should be sent to Mr Panayiotou, Headteacher, at the address below or emailed to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is 24 September 2020 at 9am
Interviews will be held on Thursday 1 October 2020
Please note, because of the nature of this job, if you are successful in your application you will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service with barred list check. This will be done by means of applying for a DBS certificate through the Disclosure and Barring Service. Disclosures include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions, spent or unspent. Clearance will be obtained before employment commences.
Worthing High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Worthing High School, part of the South Downs Education Trust, is an academy and a charitable company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales with company number 8276210. The Registered Office is at: South Farm Road, Worthing, West Sussex BN14 7AR
- We recognise continuous service from academy/non-academy schools
More searches like this
- Construction Facilities Management Permanent Full Time jobs in Worthing
- Building Services Facilities Management Permanent Full Time jobs in Worthing
- Cleaning Facilities Management Permanent Full Time jobs in Worthing
- Landscaping & Gardening Services Facilities Management Permanent Full Time jobs in Worthing
- Property Facilities Management Permanent Full Time jobs in Worthing