Software Engineer : Elekta
Software Engineer – C#/.NET
Help patients get life-saving treatment, as a Software Engineer within our talented team of C#/.NET engineers, developing medical workflow software for our world leading Radiation Therapy Treatment systems. We are looking for a hands-on person who is focused on continuous technical improvement of themselves and the team, with a scaled agile environment.
At Elekta we believe patients should have access to – and benefit from – precise, personalised radiation therapy. Elekta’s Precision Radiation Medicine is revolutionizing cancer care. Bringing together science, technology and clinical intelligence, we’re working towards a future where everyone who needs it can benefit from precise and individually tailored radiotherapy treatments. We’re giving millions of patients the chance to live more moments that matter.
We are expanding the team working with C#/.NET in a containerised platform of microservices hosted in a service-based architecture. Getting hands on to diagnose, design and develop great solutions. A great team doing a great thing.
The role includes an excellent benefits package and is based in Crawley near to Gatwick airport, in our purpose built modern and spacious UK office with good transport links via rail, bus, and car.
Apply with a CV using our web portal, it is a multi-phase interview process including an initial 30-minute phone interview and a face to face interview with technical test.
- Relevant Degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient use of C# and .Net Framework in a desktop or web environment
- Fluent in English
- Solid understanding of software engineering disciplines, practices, and techniques
- Experience of automated unit testing
- Experience of developing in a regulated environment
- Experience of CI/CD
- .NET Core
- Proficient use of C++ in a Windows environment
- REST APIs
- MS SQL Node, Rabbit MQ
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Azure DevOps
- Domain Driven Design practices
- Worked in an Agile and Scrum environment for Software Development