Digital Apprenticeship Co-ordinator
Creative Process is the leading digital skills training provider for the Greater Brighton area, on a mission to equip individuals and employers with the digital skills they need to be successful.
The Digital Apprenticeship Co-ordinator role offers an opportunity to join our team at our large, sunny offices and training centre based close to Brighton station and to be a part of our growth and success as we take our business to the next level.
You will be an expert communicator with strong people and analytical skills, working directly alongside the Operations Director supporting the training team and learners to achieve excellent training outcomes.
Key features of the Digital Apprenticeship Co-ordinator role:
- Managing the administration, registration, eligibility, and enrolment of learners for the Digital Accelerator and Digital Apprenticeship programmes
- Operational and induction support for training programmes and end point assessment process
- Data management for all learners
- Super Administrator for the SMART Assessor Virtual Learning Environment
- Front desk/first point of contact for learners and enquiries
- Demonstrable experience of effective communication between stakeholders.
- Prior experience working with CRM or online learning systems.
- Good IT skills, including the use of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Experience in supporting remote systems
- Experience of working in the apprenticeship/digital skills training sector.
- Experience of working in digital sector.
- Project management experience and/or qualification.
Attributes and behaviours:
- An ability to work with a diverse array of customers and stakeholders.
- A willingness to learn.
- Approachable and professional
- High-level communicator.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Belief in social impact led business
- Passionate about personal development
37.5 hours per week, 9.00am – 5.30pm
Flexible and family friendly working hours
33 days holiday per year
As an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
More searches like this
- Apprenticeship Quality Management Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Education Quality Management Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Further Quality Management Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Support Quality Management Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Training Quality Management Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton