1 day left
- Full Time
Lobster Recruitment are currently looking for Support Workers to join our Agency Bank Staff Team. We work closely with local residential services for vulnerable people, to offer flexible working hours (Earlies/Lates/Long Days/Nights) to our fantastic team members. If you have experience of working within a care/residential setting but are unable to commit to fixed full-time working hours, this position is perfect for you! There are no set hours per week, so let us know your availability and we will find hours to suit your weekly plans and commitments.
Why work for Lobster Recruitment?
* Flexible Working Hours – you give us your availability and we will offer you shifts that suit
* Weekly Pay including Employer Pension Contribution
* Holiday Pay – 28 days per year
* Company Drivers available for non-drivers to drop off and pick you up from your place of work if it is not accessible via public transport
* Full Practical and Theory Training provided by our in-house Trainer
* ‘Try before you buy’ – permanent jobs are available at our care/residential homes, gain experience and get to know the staff before committing to full time job
* 24/7 on call service - able to speak to one of our experienced consultants at any time
* Immediate Start available subject to pre recruitment checks including DBS and reference checks
Role of an Agency Support Worker
* Proactively working alongside permanent Support Workers to provide a safe home environment which service users feel valued and respected
* Actively engaging with service users
* Get involved with general daily activities within the Residential Home
* Ensuring service users never lose their dignity of sense of independence
* Strictly adhering to companies’ policies and procedures
COVID 19 – Our staff’s safety is our priority here at Lobster Recruitment and we are working closely with all our Care Homes to ensure the Government Guidelines are in place. All our care homes are testing staff weekly and providing staff with PPE. If you wish to discuss this further or have any concerns, please call one of our experienced consultants on (phone number removed).
* 6 months Experience within a care/residential setting within the UK
* Provide at least one reference from a care/residential setting
* Caring, reliable and committed to supporting vulnerable people in a care/residential setting
* Able to adapt and be flexible when working in different care/residential settings
Bonus – DBS on the update service