Vauxhall Vehicle Technician
We are looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Technician to join our busy Vauxhall franchised Service Department in Chichester.
Experience as a vehicle technician is essential for this position (either franchised dealership or independent service centre)
- Carrying out car and van servicing to manufacturer standards
- Carrying out car and van repairs
- Carrying out diagnostic tests to vehicles, quickly identifying problems
- Carrying out recall work to vehicles
- Complete vehicle health checks
- Liaising with and updating the Service Manager on work in progress
- Advising Service Receptionists about required repairs in detail
- Working with the Parts Department ensuring required parts are available
- Maintaining vehicle repair and service records
- To maintain your work area, tools and equipment to a high standard
As a Vauxhall Authorised Service Centre, we operate to very high standards. You will therefore be eligible to industry leading training from Vauxhall to ensure you remain at the pinnacle of automotive services.
Working as part of a team, but also efficient working on your own, you will be an adaptable individual who thrives on the challenge of identifying and resolving problems quickly and efficiently everyday.
Ready to exceed customer expectations and deliver an exceptional service, you will be a dedicated individual who has exceptional administration and communication skills.
We are incredibly proud of our customer survey satisfaction results. You will therefore be proud to provide an outstanding experience for our customers and create a positive lasting impression.
Established in 1952, we are still a family run business providing used car and van sales, Servicing, MOTs, Repairs and Body Repairs from two sites on the South Coast. Over 65 years later, our commitment to provide the people of Sussex with affordable motoring services at the highest possible standards is a commitment we are proud to uphold to this day.
To apply If you would like to be part of our rapidly expanding company, fill in your details and submit your CV.