Receptionist required in Worthing
NJC GRADE 4, points 5-6
£18,795 - £19,171
Full Time (37 hours per week), All year round
8.00am – 4.00pm Monday to Thursday & 8.00am to 3.30pm Friday (30 minutes lunch)
We are looking for a cheerful, enthusiastic and well-presented person to look after our Main Reception
As a receptionist, you will ensure that the highest standards of cordiality and welcome are demonstrated at all times to visitors.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- meeting and greeting parents and other visitors
- ensuring the waiting area is presentable
- dealing with post
- stationery stock control
- answering the telephone in a timely manner, and
- providing administrative and clerical support.
You must also have good IT, organisation and communication skills (verbally and in writing).
We can offer you:
- A friendly and supportive environment
- The opportunity to work with well-motivated students and supportive parents
- A location on the coast very close to main line railway services and road networks
- Free well-being and medical support cover
- The opportunity to be part of the South Downs Education Trust MAT
- Free use of our brand new fitness suite
If you feel you have the necessary skills for this position and would like further information, an application form and job description can be downloaded from the links on the school website at www.worthinghigh.net/vacancies or from the school by phoning 01903 237864. Further information about the school and details of how to apply can also be obtained from the school website.
Completed applications should be sent to Mr Panayiotou, Headteacher, at the address below or emailed to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is 19 October 2020 at 9am
Interviews will be held on Thursday 22 October 2020
Please note, because of the nature of this job, if you are successful in your application you will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service with barred list check. This will be done by means of applying for a DBS certificate through the Disclosure and Barring Service. Disclosures include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions, spent or unspent. Clearance will be obtained before employment commences.
Worthing High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Worthing High School, part of the South Downs Education Trust, is an academy and a charitable company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales with company number 8276210. The Registered Office is at: South Farm Road, Worthing, West Sussex BN14 7AR
- We recognise continuous service from academy/non-academy schools