Junior Account Manager : Clearwater
Junior Account Manager Reporting to Senior Account Manager
This is a very exciting time for Clearwater as we are embarking on a period of growth both through our people and our client base. We are investing in our Account Management team to support our Senior Account Manager. You will be responsible for delivering ongoing exceptional levels of service to clients as well as identifying opportunities for Clearwater to expand its offerings to companies. We have a very strategic vision on the direction of the company and the people we require to support us in achieving these goals.
The overall job purpose is to support the Senior Account Managers in managing existing clients.
You will be working side by side with your manager to not only ensure that Clearwater offer an exceptional service but identify opportunities to grow these accounts.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Relationship building – regular contact with various managers and HR contacts, including face-to-face meetings as well as calls
- Vacancy briefings - running through the details of roles with hiring managers to ensure that we understand in full the job description and requirements
- Working collaboratively with our internal Delivery Manager and the overall Delivery team - distributing new requirements and fully briefing the team so that they can be worked effectively
- Candidate management - speaking to candidates before and after their interviews to check that they have everything they need and are prepared for the interview process
- Client administration - processing and submitting CVs to clients, uploading candidates onto portals, providing regular reporting upon request including PSL reviews and tenders
- Client management – confident, consultative approach to manage expectations, provide updates and chase feedback at all points of the process
- Client forecasting – maintaining a thorough understanding of pipeline of vacancies, projects and recruitment plans
- Deputising for the Senior Account Manager in case of absence – professionally dealing with requests and issues
Skillset and Experience Required:
- Account Management experience- Ideally 1-2 years’ experience in recruitment sector
- Experience of managing clients or line managers with their vacancies
- Exceptional level of professional customer service
- Experience of identifying new business opportunities
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good level of PC literacy – CRM and MS Office
- Any experience with online ATS is highly desirable
- Experience of working to KPIs and financial targets ideally