Audit Senior in Sussex
We are partnering with a growing accountancy practice based in Sussex who are looking for a qualified or nearly qualified Audit Senior, who can take responsibility for the delivery of audit and accountancy services to a wide-ranging client base.
The Firm is growing with in Sussex and already has offices in Crawley/Gatwick and 3 sites along the Sussex coast with plans to add to this.
As part of their growth plans they are seeking individuals who are career focused and looking to progress in their careers,
The ideal individual will be ACA/ACCA qualified or nearly qualified with an audit background where you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- You will collaborate with a partner’s regarding audit assignments and findings
- Manage your own portfolio of work whilst supporting other managers on larger pieces of work.
- Ensure audit quality at all times.
- Assist with internal and external quality assurance, ensuring any actions are completed in
line with the firms and professional standards.
- Search and identify opportunities to add growth to the company
- Providing timely and constructive feedback on work
- Managing client relationships and acting as an ambassador for the firm
- ACCA/ACA qualified or studier
- Experience of working within Audit
- Proactive and communicative
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to progress with in the firm
- Study package offered (if required)
- Pension Contributions
- Health care plan
- 21 days annual leave with the ability to purchase additional days
- Discounts on high street shops
- Paid overtime.
- Flexible working
- Relaxed Dress code
- 37.5 hour working week
The role is one of many for the firm as they are growing, if you are qualified or studying towards your ACA/ACCA/CTA qualification and looking to further your career within TAX or Audit we would be keen to hear from you.