TAX Manager in Brighton
We are working with a growing Accountancy Practice who are looking for a forward-thinking Tax manager to join there Brighton Office.
As Tax Manager you will provide Tax advice to a portfolio of clients across a range of industries and support the team and others across the practice with all TAX matters.
- As Tax Manger you will be responsible for:
- Leading projects in managing the business’ tax risk through working closely as a team to handle internal and external partner requirements.
- Assist the wider employee group through the support of the tax team
- Participate in cross-functional teams within the business in order provide tax advice e.g. new products, services, or policies
- Building relationships with clients and partners to assist and deal with TAX reviews and correspondence
- Manage, mentor, and assist in the development of tax accountants within the tax department
- Assist the Partners in the provision of tax compliance services on both regular and ad-hoc projects
- Promote the benefit of the firm`s tax services to both existing and prospective clients of the firm
- ACCA/CTA/ACA qualified or studier
- Experience of working within a busy tax environment
- Proactive and communicative
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to progress with in the firm
- Study package offered (if required)
- Pension Contributions
- Health care plan
- 21 days annual leave with the ability to purchase additional days
- Discounts on high street shops
- Paid overtime.
- Flexible working
- Relaxed Dress code
- 37.5 hour working week
The role is one of many for the firm as they are growing, if you are qualified or studying towards your ACA/ACCA/CTA qualification and looking to further your career within TAX or Audit we would be keen to hear from you.