Workforce Planning & Forecasting Analyst
Due to continued growth, First Central Group have a fantastic permanent opportunity for a Planning & Forecasting Analyst to join the performance function at either our Manchester or Haywards Heath office.
The successful candidate will be the subject matter expert who can make a real difference for the business by planning and forecasting workforce requirements in a multi-channel, multi-location call centre environment. You’ll need to be proficient at building Excel-based models for forecasting demand, whilst having the ability to be creative in driving business improvements forward, contributing to the overall success of the business.
- Produce accurate and timely forecasts ranging from short-term tactical to long-term strategic plans for prescribed areas, to ensure all call volumes are resourced and handled, and any additional workload is completed as effectively as possible
- Produce short and long-term capacity plans to support operational delivery
- Provide key input into the annual budgeting process, providing plans for the Operations Management team
- Provide accurate manipulation of data from disparate data sources
- Conduct and provide analysis and recommendations of required changes to support the evolving demand patterns
- Produce and maintain high-quality and accurate forecasts to enable the optimisation and enhancement of customer service across all areas
- Complete monthly analysis of top line planned vs actual call volumes
- Support day-to-day decision making that has significant financial and reputational impacts e.g. outsourcer billable hours
- Identify opportunities for improvements in forecasting
- Track recruitment and attrition and give resourcing advice to the Operations Management team
- Implement consistent resource optimisation processes and methodologies
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly capacity plans for the business
Skills, knowledge & experience
- Strong experience working in a multi-skilled call centre or similar environment
- Experience of managing resources to a controlled and defined budget
- Use of WFM tools to produce call forecasting information
- Strong MS office skills (advanced Excel and Power BI skills required)
- Demonstrable commercial focus and business acumen
- Ability to talk confidently and credibly with senior management
- Prior knowledge of planning response to marketing campaigns
- An organised and proactive approach
- Analytical and logical thinker with the ability to apply creative solutions
- Flexible approach to work and a positive attitude
- Strives to drive business improvements and contribute to the success of the business
What can we do for you?
We believe we can offer you a great working environment as we’re so passionate about our people. Here are just some of the benefits and perks that we offer…
Employee benefit packages to suit your lifestyle, including a company pension scheme, group life assurance, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, professional subscription fees, the opportunity to buy additional holiday, health cash plan, help with travel expenses and the opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work.
Employee wellbeing is high on the agenda here too. We provide a weekly free fruit delivery, discounted membership at a local health club and access to an Employee Assistance Programme, which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing at work and at home. In addition, we provide wellbeing events throughout the year to support physical and mental health.
For further information on what we can offer and to learn more about this role, feel free to contact our dedicated Recruitment team.
If this job sounds like the role you're looking for, apply today!
Want to know what it’s really like to work at First Central? Take a look at our Glassdoor reviews.