Apprentice Office Administrator
- Working week: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, 35 hours per week
- Monthly wage: £600.00
- Expected duration: 18 months
- Possible start date: 16 Nov 2020
- Apprenticeship level: Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Positions:1 available
The employer will be interviewing throughout the advertisement period so early applications are advised. As a result, the role could start before the closing date.
Property Café are hugely popular and as a result are looking for someone to:
- Assist the team by preparing letters
- Answering the phone
- Making sure all the property files are present and up to date
- Confirming all the appointments in the diary are ready for the following day
- Making sure office supplies are in stock and if not ordering more
- Any other applicable tasks
- This role will be office based only.
Requirements and prospects
- Good computer skills and communication are essential. The role will involve a large amount of communication with customers and other team members, over the phone, face to face and via email
- Attention to detail.
- Someone who can present themselves in a professional manner
- Good time keeping
- Great organisational skills.
There are no essential qualifications for the role however the successful applicant will be required to sit an initial assessment in maths and English to check their levels.
Any employment history working with customers is a bonus.
There is the potential for the apprenticeship to move to a full time job role on completion of the apprenticeship if the company are satisfied with the applicant.
Things to consider
Property Café are an independent estate agents and many of our employees have been with us for years. Many of our more senior staff members have worked their way up through the company after starting off as office administrators/viewing guides. All employees are given four full weeks full pay per year (Annual Leave) which is booked off at least a month in advance.
Free tea and coffee is provided throughout the day.
End of the year bonuses can be earnt depending on what job role you're in.
Our Hastings office is located in the heart of the Hastings town centre and is close to public transport links. The role is office based so the applicant will not require their own car.
About the employer
THE PROPERTY CAFE LIMITED
Property Café Estate Agents are one of the largest independent agents in East Sussex and has offices in Hastings and Bexhill.
9 York Buildings
Training provider: EAST SUSSEX COLLEGE
Training to be provided
Apprenticeship Certificate (Pass or Distinction)
Customer Service Level 2 Diploma (optional)
Level 1 Functional Skills in Maths and English (equivalent to GCSE grade D-E or level 3-2) unless exempt.
Apprenticeship standard: Customer service practitioner