The role of the Sales Administrator is to provide excellent support to the Account Management Team. The Sales Administrator is responsible for handling all of the Sales administration at various stages as defined by the sales process, Including Account Management administration, queries and responding to clients.
We are looking for a qualified administrator to join our Account Management team and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for sales representatives.
- Act as a Admin Point for Account Management Team, processing Sales orders etc
- Receiving Goods in
- Updating Workbench Tickets
- Sales Board Management and Distribution
- Service Review Admin
- Booking Service Review Meetings with Client and recording within ConnectWise
- Collating SR Meeting Result and management of follow up actions
- Creation of Service Related Tickets
- Account Management feedback
- Maintain Portfolio of Service Review meetings against Client Record
- Producing reports ready for SR meeting
- Internal Stock Management / Maintenance
- ISO Related
- Supplier Quality / Info Sec Management/Review
- Supplier Contract Management
- Extech Asset Register Maintenance / Tracking
- Act as a liaison between Projects and Sales
- Creation of Agreements in System when Projects complete a phase requiring a new agreement for billing
- Maintenance of Agreements and MS 365 Tenant relating from Project work
- Maintenance of Sell Quote Templates - Updates to Content and management of templates to keep them current, developing new templates and content
- Weekly Sales Reporting - Monday Morning Sales Report of previous week, Forecast report for coming week from opportunities data, work to develop and progress current reporting.
- Monthly Sales Reporting - Report on first working day of the month for Previous month, Forecast report for coming month from opportunities data, work to develop and progress current reporting.
- Logistics - handles all incoming and outgoing shipping
- Microsoft 365 Tenant License Changes
- Quarterly MS 365 Tenant Review of licenses with clients, produce and send a report to clients once a quarter
Training and Development
- Work in accordance with the Sales Delivery process.
- Develop understanding of workplace technologies and Office 365 cloud services