Product Manager, FX and Cross-Border Payments
2 days left
- Contract Type
Background and Objectives
American Express’s Global Product Management team is embarking on a mission to help its customers do business anywhere in the world with confidence. We are currently executing against a transformation of our cross-border payments products and capabilities, and to support this initiative, we are looking for an exceptional commercial product manager to play a central role in building out the proposition and go to market strategy.
- Collaborate with regional product managers and commercial stakeholders to elaborate, evolve and validate the value proposition and associated features and journeys
- Collaborate with commercial stakeholders to develop go-to-market strategies for new product and feature launches
- Play a central role building and executing against lean business projects and programmes
- Collaborate with Product Development teams to ensure constant flow of value
- Coach and lead teams of product analysts indirectly
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Significant experience in designing and delivering go-to-market strategies
- Experience working on projects across the proposition development lifecycle
- Extensive business project management or business programme management experience
- Experience in commercial product management or consultancy
- Experience of financial services, commercial banking products and payments, in particular cross-border payments
- Experience working within an AGILE development environment
- Intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables, look-ups, formulas)
- Good working knowledge of PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.