Lead Technical Architect
7 days left
- Contract Type
Professional Services Engineer
Accertify is looking for a highly technical individual with exceptional problem-solving and customer service skills. The individual we seek will be an essential contributor to our company’s success, supporting our needs beyond the Software Development Lifecycle. You will work closely with our developers, testers, and client service professionals in a fun and open atmosphere developing cutting-edge web, mobile, and big data products. Candidates must have at least three years of experience in application development, preferably deployed to highly scaled environments. We are looking for an engineer that enjoys a challenge and can take ownership of a project. The position is on-site at our London office in Victoria. This position requires close relations with clients, and colleagues in the US and JAPA regions. Cross-cultural awareness and strong comprehension skills are critical requirements. This role requires a limited amount of international travel.
- International travel requirement
- Acting as primary Professional Service Engineer for key EU client implementations of Accertify Device Identification products
- Serving as a solutions resource to pre-sales engineers and assisting with training and development of the pre-sales engineering team
- Implementing Proof of Concepts in a pre-sales environment
- Consulting with customers to analyse and prioritize requirements
- Applying Accertify’s best practices on deployment to customer’s environment
- Collaborating with customers to develop custom solutions to meet customer requirements
- Designing and positioning our technologies and capabilities to address those prioritized requirements
- Maintaining and enhancing existing professional services solutions such as architectural demos and troubleshooting tools.
- Leading an effective and efficient implementation of Accertify Device technologies for all clients
- Performing implementation and integration technical tasks
- Developing and presenting technical reports on technologies and capabilities, advantages, and effectiveness based on implementation
- Coordinating work across teams and organizations to deliver working, scalable solutions on tight schedules, leveraging Agile methodologies
- Becoming our customers’ trusted technical advisor
- Leading troubleshooting efforts in customer environment
- Taking lead/monitoring Customer Support cases
- Assisting clients in identifying other business process opportunities in which our platform could provide a solution
- Interfacing with core engineering, marketing, and sales in design, testing, and launch of new products or existing product enhancements.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Significant experience in a software development and/or support role, with experience across a range of technology stacks
- Experience with at least one of the following application servers:
- WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, or JBoss.
- Experience with at least one of the following relational databases:
- Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server.
- Experience with at least one of the following programming languages:
- Experience working with a Unix-based operating system
- Experience building web service APIs or UIs.
- Experience working in highly scalable, high availability environments supporting high transaction volumes. An understanding of the technical challenges and requirements of such environments.
- Experience meeting with customers face-to-face and explaining complex technical concepts.
- Some familiarity with NoSQL databases.
- Passion for software engineering, mobile security, and writing clean, maintainable code.
- The ability to roll up your sleeves and tackle hard problems with little technical direction or oversight.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.