Are you looking for a new career with a fast-growing, dynamic company? Well look no further! We need a Fraud Investigator to join our Counter Fraud Services team in either Haywards Heath, West Sussex, or Salford Quays, Manchester.
You’ll investigate potential fraud risks referred by teams within the Claims department and other business areas, helping to protect the business from the impact of fraud and to contribute to providing a valued range of counter fraud services to the business.
- To investigate and manage potential fraud risks, escalating to a Senior Fraud Investigator or Claims Investigation Supervisor
- Handle a personal caseload of potential fraud risks in accordance with Investigation SLAs and FCA regulations
- Direct interaction with policyholders, third parties and witnesses
- Produce high quality written reports and advice for the business, to include recommendations
- Provide advice and support to business areas with regard to potential fraud risks
- Process cheques on claims files as required and in accordance with authorities
- Ensure claim files are reserved accurately and reserves amended
- To be compliant with health and safety policies at all times
- Meet agreed fraud KPIs and targets
Skills, knowledge & experience
- Proven track record in investigating fraud risks with strong motor claims and policy experience
- Excellent knowledge of processes and tactics used to investigate and manage insurance fraud
- Knowledge of FCA requirements (including TCF) and the regulatory framework
- Desktop fraud investigation experience, to include telephone interviews
- Strong customer service skills with good numeracy and literacy skills
- Passionate about reducing the business exposure to fraud risk
- Confident in presenting complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Customer focused and organised with a proactive approach
What can we do for you?
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Employee benefit packages to suit your lifestyle
- Flexible working
- A day off for your birthday
- The opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work
- A health cash plan
- Help with travel expenses
- The opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Group life assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Professional subscription fees paid
Employee wellbeing is high on the agenda here too. We provide a weekly free fruit delivery, discounted membership at a local health club and access to an Employee Assistance Programme, which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing at work and at home. In addition, we provide wellbeing events throughout the year to support physical and mental health.
For further information on what we can offer and to learn more about this role, feel free to contact our dedicated Recruitment team.
So, if you’re up for the challenge and would like to join our vibrant and busy team, we want to hear
We’ve received some great feedback from employees on Glassdoor. Don’t believe us? Check out our reviews for yourself!