Virtual Meetings Technical Producer
AVT Connect is the market leader in virtual meetings and events working globally with numerous healthcare brands to create memorable online experiences.
Our mission is to shape the future of digital events using the latest technology and innovative digital content.
Due to an increase in demand for our services we are looking for technical producers to facilitate the execution of virtual meetings using a range of platforms, software and technology.
You will be a critical part of the Technical Production team, providing technical expertise for meeting set-up and delivery across an array of software and platforms but most specifically VMix, Zoom and MS Teams.
You'll be responsible for
Setting up, configuring and technically managing all aspects of virtual meetings including;
- Running pre-event technical tests with remote speakers
- Managing presenters during technical briefings, platform orientations, rehearsals, recordings and live events from remote locations or studios.
- Mixing pre-recorded content and live speaker presentations
- Mixing panel discussions, spotlighting speakers/content and managing speaker audio flow
- Setting up breakout rooms and assigning attendees and moving them between rooms as necessary
- Operating audience response systems (ARS) such as Q&A / Polling/ Whiteboards
- Distributing live streams via Content Delivery Networks (CDNs)
- Pre-recording remote speaker presentations to the highest production standards
- Managing media content, slides and assets
- Troubleshooting connectively issues
The ideal skills and experience
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrable experience in a range of technical skills and equipment (audio, data etc)
You must have excellent technical and communication skills as this is a client facing role
We are keen to hear from technicians/producers with experience in this area and those that may have transferrable skills. GFX technicians or Vision mix engineers for example may fit well with this position.
- Passionate about technology and skilled when learning new software/programme
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong client management/service skills
- Good technical understanding and ability to problem solve
- Ability to work with a number of different projects simultaneously
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and manage deadlines
- Knowledge of good design aesthetic & UX
- A real team player, not afraid to take the initiative… we love ideas!
Energetic, ambitious and positive outlook