New Homes Sales Manager & Prime Sales Manager
2 x Vacancies
New Homes Sales Manager North West London & Buckinghamshire
& Executive Prime Sales Manage North West London & Buckinghamshire
Both based out of High Wycombe branch £30k - £40k OTE £80k (uncapped + bonus)
Are you an experienced Sales Manager with New Home Sales experience or Prime Sales experience?
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced New Home Sales Manager and a Prime Sales Manager based out of a busy High Wycombe office
This is a chance to join an award-winning Estate Agency which offers a structured career path up to and beyond regional management level and work with other parts of the business to drive market share, revenue and profits from New Homes, Prime real estate and related third party income.
If you enjoy recognition and strive to be the best at everything you do then this is the perfect opportunity to join a hugely successful and expanding Estate Agency that rewards and recognises excellence.
As a Sales Manager, you will need to:
* Develop new business opportunities and increase our penetration and market share of the New Homes market by targeting new developer clients for agent free sites and converting tail end units from tied sites as well as drive additional instructions to branches through part exchange business
* Work closely with the Marketing Manager and Marketing Team on the design of all related branded marketing material to agreed budgets
* Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
* Responsibility for Client management of all New Homes developer clients for the region as the first point of contact for all matter related to the marketing and post sales activity of new Homes
* Attend operational meetings to report on activity and results
The ideal candidate will:
* Have previous Estate Agency experience and customer service experience
* Be target driven and tenacious, with a proven track record of achievement
* Be a skilled sales person able to secure financially profitable instructions and sales opportunities on behalf of the company
* Have good organisational skills
* Be a car owner with a full driving licence
In return, you can expect to receive:
* A full training program covering all aspects of the company and its methods for generating market share
* Uncapped commission opportunities with bonus incentives
* Continuous exciting career and personal development opportunities
* Annual award trips and prizes
* A paid day off for your birthday after successful pass of probation
* Increasing holiday entitlement from 2 years' service
* Personal private health care provided on successful pass of probation
Sales Manager jobs as good as this one are rare, so don't miss out! To apply for this Sales Manager job in North West London / Buckinghamshire, apply today or contact Richard in the Search Crawley branch
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.