Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisors - Redhill - Permanent Roles -
Office based within Covid secure environment
Salary: £18,770pa+ Quarterly Bonus
***FULL TIME ONLY***
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Customer Service professionals to join this busy team in Redhill.
You will be assisting customers who are in financial difficulty, lending a friendly voice and being an active listener to help problem solve customer's financial worries.
You will help with everything from simple queries to more complex situations, helping to find a suitable solution to support their financial difficulties, whilst protecting their information through our GDPR and data protection guidelines.
This is a varied and interactive role where no two days are the same.
You will be joining a supportive team of advisors and are guided, trained, and developed by a dedicated team leader.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To receive incoming and make outbound calls to Customers in arrears via our automated & manual dialling system
* Offering customers appropriate financial signposting, suitable and appropriate options, and guidance on their finance agreement
* To comply with prescribed regulatory and company policies at all times
* Handle each call in a professional telephone manner and have the ability to show empathy and sympathy as required
* Be persuasive, tenacious, and self-motivated
* Use negotiation and persuasion skills to gain customer commitment
* Taking ownership of queries and complaints
* Updating system records accordingly ensuring data is accurate and factual
* Administer and maintain customer agreements
What you'll need
* A team player, whilst also being able to work autonomously
* Strong interpersonal skills and an excellent telephone manner
* Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Highly organised and possess strong planning skills
* Positive and enthusiastic approach
* GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English at grades A-C
* Previous call centre or call handling experience is desirable
* Adequate computer literacy and numeracy skills
* Good verbal and written communication skills
What you'll receive
We have a range of benefits available which include:
* 25 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays.
* Pension contribution. Minimum 3% with an employer matched contribution.
* Corporate rates for private medical insurance and other insurance products
* Employee assistant programme
* Enhanced family friendly policies
* Sharesave scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Discounts on high street brands
* Local retail discounts
Are you ready for your next step? Then please apply below
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly