Flexi - Outreach Support Worker
Flexi Outreach Support Worker - £9.50 per hour - up to 30 hours a week
Would you like to work with people with learning disabilities in their own homes across? Do you want to make a difference in peoples' lives? If you are motivated, enthusiastic and wish to provide a high quality service for people with learning disabilities and Autism I would love to hear from you. I am looking for experienced support workers to work in Service Users' own homes across the Chichester,Bognor and Worthing area.
Competitive pay, ongoing training and progression available after probation are just some of the benefits that the local charity that we are working with provides.
* Help promote independence
* Understand the support needs of the individuals you support
* Support people with their personal care, support plans and assist in other activities
* Assist with all aspects of daily living skills including cooking, budgeting.
* Some support sessions will be in people's own homes and some will involve taking them out to enjoy the local community i.e. bowling, shopping,
If you'd like more information or would like a confidential chat about this position please apply or get in contact with Heidi at Search Consultancy on 01293 848170 or email Heidi.email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Flexi - Outreach Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly