Sales Incentive Manager, EMEA
Don’t just work for a market leading global company. Help grow one.
Ensuring we have the right compensation in place for employees and ensuring that our incentive plans drive business results is core to delivering on our company strategic imperatives. To drive this strategy and provide this support, this role, Sales Incentive Manager EMEA, will take responsibility for supporting the design and management of incentive compensation plans in EMEA for the Global Commercial Services business.
Reporting to the Director, Incentive Compensation, this role will be responsible for the day-to-day management of sales compensation plan design, partnering with the business to ensure incentive plans are designed to drive business results whilst balancing risk and ensuring plans are aligned with incentive principles and compliant with global incentive governance requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborate and contribute to the development, design and implementation of sales incentive programs
- Serve as primary contact to the business on sales incentive program design and governance
- Support the business in the development of leading practice incentive design and approaches
- Interface with colleagues from across other parts of the business and regions on best practices
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with the business through effective communication and efficient, quality execution of projects
- Provide guidance to the business on the company's incentive compensation governance framework and facilitate the approval process
- Partner with business planning and sales incentive administration teams on plan design changes and improvements
- Conduct analytics including competitive benchmarking, pay for performance analyses and modeling
- Participate in and support global and regional compensation projects
- Manage business expectations and raise appropriate issues to Leadership
- Partner across the company to drive continuous improvement in sales compensation
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Proven experience in designing sales incentive plans in large, matrixed organizations
- Solid understanding of sales incentive methods and practices with proven program design and management experience
- Experience in broader compensation is a plus
- Self-starter attitude with an ability to work independently within a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to communicate to and influence senior leaders
- Proven experience successfully managing multiple, multi-faceted projects and producing quality deliverables on time
- Creative, analytical and results-driven orientation, demonstrated through the ability to draw conclusions from data analysis, make recommendations on findings and communicate results effectively
- Strong relationship builder; able to proactively manage and expand relationships
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com.