Customer Services Professional- Swedish & Finnish Speaker - Merchant Services
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
Every one of our Customer care professionals represent the American Express brand. They take work seriously because they are more than just a voice on the phone, they’re problem solvers and relationship builders. The people you will work with, and the Merchants you will care for, value your passion and unique personality as much as we do.
You will join a dynamic team of customer care professionals who services one of our markets within the team – Sweden, Finland, Netherlands or Belgium. Having a team with a variety of markets have created a strong team with a variety of backgrounds and we’re striving to utilise our team members individual skills and strengths. We are looking for a new team member who wants to be part of a high performing team who have a true passion for our customers and value effective team work.
It’s impossible to list everything you’ll do here because every customer is different. But a few things are clear, you’ll:
- Respond quickly and accurately to merchant customer questions and issues via phone and email
- Take personal ownership of merchant issues from start to finish
- Offer merchant customers unique solutions
- Find new ways to offer the best solution for our merchants to enhance their experience
- Suggest new ways to improve processes for better efficiency and faster turn around for the merchants
- American Express are pleased to offer a competitive international relocation package. Details and conditions will be shared on application.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Excellent spoken and written Swedish & Finnish language is essential
- Target driven and take accountability for your work, whilst working in a fast paced metric driven environment
- Thrive in an environment that embraces change on a short, mid and long term basis
- Confident and energetic in your approach
- Motivated and committed to serve customers
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Have excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Reliable so that your team members can count upon you
- Merchant experience desirable
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com