Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust (SCFT) is the largest community healthcare provider in Sussex.
- 5,000 full and part time staff, with over 4,000 people registered on our bank
- Medical, nursing and therapeutic care provided to over 9,000 children and adults a day
- July 2018 Care Quality Commission (CQC) rating of 'Good' with 'Outstanding' features
- BAME, Disability, LGBT+ and Religion and Belief Staff Networks
- Disability Confident Employer - Level 2
Are you a Physiotherapist or Osteopath looking for a new opportunity?
We are looking for dynamic and proactive Junior Musculoskeletal (MSK) Therapists to join our well-established MSK Outpatient teams at Crawley and Horsham Hospitals.
Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust (SCFT) is the main provider of community healthcare across West Sussex and delivers care in collaboration with other NHS providers under the Sussex MSK Partnership. The Sussex MSK Partnership is a unique local, not-for-profit partnership bringing together primary care, specialist musculoskeletal care and community, mental health and wellbeing experts to deliver the whole musculoskeletal service in Sussex. Our commitment is to provide a truly integrated MSK service that is effective, efficient and compassionate.
To apply, you must be a UK registered Physiotherapist or Osteopath or be a student with registration pending upon completion of your degree. Recent junior clinical level experience, including musculoskeletal experience, would be advantageous. Applicants should be committed to delivering high quality care and have excellent communications skills. You will be required to work between the clinical sites of Crawley and Horsham Hospitals.
In return we can offer you:
• Flexible working patterns
• Supportive learning environment; your clinical development will be supported by senior staff including Extended Scope Practitioners
• Dedicated career pathways and great opportunities to develop your clinical and management skills, with access to in-service training and professional development
• Commitment to and support for your wellbeing
• NHS Pension Scheme
• NHS discount and salary sacrifice schemes
If you are passionate about making a difference and want to contribute to an organisation which is continuously striving to improve then we would love to hear from you.
This post may close earlier than the published closing date if sufficient applications are received.
Correspondence relating to this vacancy will be conducted electronically. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please ensure that you check your emails on a regular basis. References will be requested electronically also; please ensure you provide correct contact details for referees.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
- Static Band 5 MSK job description ( PDF , 189.1 KB )
- Band 5 Static MSK personal specification ( PDF , 185.9 KB )
- About Us ( PDF , 743.4 KB )