Responsive Services Coordinator
- Full Time
Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust (SCFT) is the largest community healthcare provider in Sussex.
- 5,000 full and part time staff, with over 4,000 people registered on our bank
- Medical, nursing and therapeutic care provided to over 9,000 children and adults a day
- July 2018 Care Quality Commission (CQC) rating of 'Good' with 'Outstanding' features
- BAME, Disability, LGBT+ and Religion and Belief Staff Networks
- Disability Confident Employer - Level 2
Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust delivers community health services to people living across Sussex. Our community-based Responsive Services are expanding, and an opportunity has arisen for Band 4 Responsive Services Coordinators to join our teams across West and East Sussex.
There will be various posts available across the Trust including: Chichester (1 whole time equivalent, WTE), Worthing (3 WTE), Crawley (1.5 WTE) and Brighton and Hove (1.2 WTE). Full and part time hours are available, and the roles will be operating within a rota system, with the service operating 8am-8pm seven days a week throughout the year.
This is an opportunity for someone with the right skills and knowledge to complement, develop, deliver and maintain a robust process in coordinating referrals and requests made to the service.
The Responsive Services teams provide urgent response assessment and short term rehabilitation programmes for adults within their own homes. The successful candidates will work closely with all members of the multidisciplinary teams and will have support from existing Coordinators. The roles will assist in the effective management of the team caseload, helping to maximise capacity and facilitate flow in and out of the service.
Clinical experience of working within the health sector would be an advantage as patient interaction is an important part of the role, but it is not essential and full training will be given.
You will need to be a proficient user of IT systems, predominantly Excel and Word, and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will need to demonstrate initiative and have experience of autonomous working.
Please indicate on your application which area and hours you would prefer.
This post may close earlier than the published closing date if sufficient applications are received.
Correspondence relating to this vacancy will be conducted electronically. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please ensure that you check your emails on a regular basis. References will be requested electronically also; please ensure you provide correct contact details for referees.
Documents to download
- job description and person specification- Responsive Services Co-ordinator ( PDF , 474.1 KB )
- job description and person specification - Responsive Services Co-ordinator ( PDF , 474.1 KB )
- About Us ( PDF , 743.4 KB )
- Staff Benefits Brochure ( PDF , 484.5 KB )