Customer Relations Advisor
Customer Relations Advisor - Redhill - £20-£23k + Quarterly Bonuses - Full Time Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a strong customer service professional to join this busy team in the heart of Redhill. You will be pivotal in helping to ensure the smooth running of the customer relations department.
You will be someone who enjoys speaking but more importantly listening to customers. You will be able to keep a level head and an even tone when handling complaints or concerns and you will be able to think on your feet to help resolve any issues quickly and with both the customers and company's best interests at heart.
You will be joining a very supportive team and will receive excellent training and management to ensure that you can do your job to the best of your ability!
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensure exceptional customer service is provided to complainants
* Adhere to company complaints policies & procedures
* Acknowledging, drafting, and sending out complaints promptly written and
* Responding to all complaints within set time limits, systematically and fairly
* Resolving customers' queries within agreed authority
* Investigating the cause of individual complaints
* Gathering information from relevant departments
* Ensure complaints are managed in line with TCF and FCA regulation considerations ensuring complaints are managed fairly, accurately, and clearly
* Make suggestions to improve processes and documentation to reduce complaint
What you'll need
* A team player, whilst also being able to work autonomously
* Strong interpersonal skills and an excellent telephone manner
* Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Highly organised and possess strong planning skills
* Positive and enthusiastic approach
* Receptive to change
GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English at grades A-C
* Previous complaint handling experience is desirable
* Adequate computer literacy and numeracy skills
* Good verbal and written communication skills
What you'll receive
We have a range of benefits available which include:
* 25 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays.
* Pension contribution. Minimum 3% with an employer matched contribution.
* Corporate rates for private medical insurance and other insurance products
* Employee assistant programme
* Enhanced family friendly policies
* Share save scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Discounts on high street brands
* Local retail discounts
If you love customer service and this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply below!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
More searches like this
- Finance Customer Service Permanent Full Time jobs in Redhill
- Business Services Customer Service Permanent Full Time jobs in Redhill
- Corporate Finance Customer Service Permanent Full Time jobs in Redhill
- Marketing & PR Customer Service Permanent Full Time jobs in Redhill
- Consumer Customer Service Permanent Full Time jobs in Redhill