Management Accountant £45,000 - £50,000
Due to year-on-year growth our client based in Sussex are looking to appoint an experienced Management Accountant, who can oversee the management of a small team as well as Bookkeeping and preparation of Management Accounts.
The ideal candidate will be ACCA/CIMA qualified or at nearly qualified.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and financial statements within the group
- Annual budget preparation and monthly forecasting
- Supervision of a small tea, which will include training and development
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Oversee transactional duties including: Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Payroll processing and take ownership of HMRC queries
- Improvement of processes and implantation of financial systems
- Intercompany transactions
- ACCA or CIMA qualified or studier
- People management experience
- Confident communicator
- Competitive salary
- Progression opportunities
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working
- Private Healthcare
This is one of many vacancies we are handling across the Finance & Accountancy market right now. If this role isn’t right for you please submit your CV to the job board so we can bring the latest roles to you!