Customer Service Advisor (French speaking) - Bupa Global - 6 months Fixed Term Contract
Bupa Global are looking for customer service consultants to join their expanding team in Brighton on a 6-month fixed term contract basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and for someone who wants to work for a company where the customers are at the heart of everything we do.
Do you have:
- A passion for delivering extraordinary customer service, within a customer focused environment
- Experience in handling complaints or customer dissatisfaction, ideally in a financial services environment
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Dedication in helping others
- Experience of working with people within a customer focused role
- We are ideally looking for candidates who have previous experience of working in the regulated Financial Services sector.
- Fluency in French
Starting salary £23,100pa
Customer Service roles work on a shift rotation covering hours between 7am and 9pm and to include some weekends (one weekend in 3)
These are office-based roles at our offices in Brighton. For contingency purposes only there may be times when we would require our people to work from home. Therefore, we ask that all candidates have broadband internet and a suitable environment for taking calls should the need arise.
Our customer service consultants ensure an exceptional customer experience for our customers by swiftly and accurately responding to and resolving all customer requests and queries. Customer contact will be across all communication channels – primarily by phone but also by email and webchat.
This is a diverse and skilled customer facing role where you will be responsible for resolving all customer queries to the customer’s complete satisfaction without the need to refer the customer on. This will include resolving complex and challenging situations from all customer groups – individual, Corporate and Intermediaries. Your individual performance will be a key contribution to the department achieving all targets for quality, productivity, compliance and regulation. Most importantly you will be a customer service champion, putting the customer at the centre of everything you do and putting forward ideas for the continual improvement of the customer experience.
Bupa Global can offer you excellent training and development opportunities
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Taking end to end ownership for the resolution of all customer enquiries and contacts. Manage all queries through to resolution
- Handling customer complaints and ensuring that they are logged correctly under the relevant regulations
- Accurately maintaining and updating customer records on the customer management system. Ensure that records are accurately updated whenever a customer makes contact
- Complying with all regulatory and governance
- Achieving all targets for contact handling, turnaround times and quality
- Participate in regular 121s and team meetings with your Manager
- Support new team members
- Being a role model for the team demonstrating outstanding personal behaviours and performance
- Being a Customer Service Champion. Contribute to the continuous improvement process by putting forward ideas for improvement and making a contribution to focus groups
About The Company
Bupa’s purpose is longer, healthier, happier lives.
As a leading global health and care company, we offer health insurance, medical subscription and other health and care funding products; we run care homes, retirement and care villages, primary care, diagnostic and wellness centres, hospitals and dental clinics. We also provide workplace health services, home healthcare, health assessments and long-term condition management services. We have 32M customers globally. With no shareholders, we invest our profits to provide more and better healthcare and fulfil our purpose. We employ 86,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, New Zealand and Chile, as well as Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, India, and the USA.
We have grown significantly, particularly through 2013 to 2015, when we accelerated execution of our strategic vision. We are similar in revenue and profit to Marks & Spencer, and larger than Heinz in revenue. Because Bupa does not have shareholders it does not have a listing, but if it did it would be in the FTSE 100. Bupa is not a mutual or a charity but a company limited by guarantee that seeks to maximise its profits in order to fulfil its purpose. With customers in virtually every country in the world and 70% of its revenues now generated outside the UK, Bupa is a truly international organisation.
Bupa's Strategic Framework
Our strategy has three pillars: Customers, People, Performance. It puts our customers front and centre in the context of today’s digital age. As a service organisation, everything we do for our customers relies on our people and partners, so being a place where people love to work is critical to our success. This, combined with disciplined risk and capital management, is how we will deliver strong and sustainable performance. We are looking for individuals who share in our values and this strategy, and are capable of delivering outstanding results for the business.
Bupa Global provides products and services worldwide to people who want access to premium health and care at home or as they study, live, travel or work abroad. We provide international health insurance, travel insurance and medical assistance to individuals, small businesses and global corporate customers all around the world.
Bupa Global has over 1,800 employees and has offices in London and Brighton (UK), Miami (USA), Copenhagen (Denmark), Hong Kong (Greater China), and Dubai (UAE), as well as in Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador. Bupa Global is currently organised around five regional hubs: Bupa Global Africa, India & Middle East; Bupa Global Greater China; Bupa Global Latin America; Bupa Global North America and Bupa Global Europe.