Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust (SCFT) is the largest community healthcare provider in Sussex.
- Over 5,000 full and part time staff, with 4,000 people registered on our bank
- Medical, nursing and therapeutic care provided to over 9,000 children and adults a day
- July 2018 Care Quality Commission (CQC) rating of 'Good' with 'Outstanding' features
- Flexible working patterns offered across our services
- BAME, Disability, LGBT+ and Religion and Belief staff networks
- Disability Confident Employer - Level 2
Administrator - 25 hours per week
We are looking for an efficient, motivated and competent Administrator to provide full secretarial and administrative support to our Clinical Service Manager and Team Lead. Working in a challenging and constantly changing environment, you will need to have excellent administrative, organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
You will also need to possess the ability to multi-task at a high level, pay close attention to detail and work on your own initiative. You will need to be able to demonstrate the skills required to manage the workload in a proactive and effective manner.
Word processing skills are essential, as is proficiency with Microsoft packages, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The post will be based at Bognor Regis War Memorial Hospital, but you may be required to travel to other locations to provide efficient administrative support and carry out supervision of other staff.
This post may close earlier than the published closing date if sufficient applications are received.
Correspondence relating to this vacancy will be conducted electronically. If you have not heard from us within two weeks please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please ensure that you check your emails, including your junk folder, on a regular basis. References will be requested electronically as well; please ensure you provide correct contact details for referees.
The postholder will have access to vulnerable people in the course of their normal duties and as such this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Documents to download
- Job Description ( PDF , 181.0 KB )
- Person Specification ( PDF , 190.2 KB )
- Staff Benefits Brochure ( PDF , 484.5 KB )