Concierge/ Lettings Manager/
Concierge/ Lettings/Building Manager - Crawley - £25k - Permanent Position
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a nationwide leading build to rent and residential block management company in Crawley, West Sussex. This company have shown huge growth over the past few years and continues to be innovative in their approach with massive aspirations over the years to come!
Most importantly my client is looking for forward thinking individuals who are looking to take their careers forward at monumental pace..
Reporting directly to the Customer Service Delivery Manager you will ensure that residents (tenants) have the best rental experience and consistently deliver the highest levels of customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Carrying out viewings to close and generate immediate lettings on site for a healthy commission package.
* Ensuring a warm, welcoming environment for residents and all visitors.
* Supporting residents with any queries and directing any maintenance issues to the relevant Head Office teams.
* Manage and host monthly resident events
* Assist tenants moving into their apartment and complete apartment tenancy inspections and appliance inductions as needed.
* Mail and resident parcel management
* Reporting development maintenance issues to Head Office
* On site contractor management
* Day to day management of the amenity spaces including booking coordination for gym, parking, and residents' lounge.
* Conduct weekly inspections of the communal areas of the development
* Spot cleaning and addressing any clean up issues as they arise
* Issuing and cancelling of door entry fobs and maintaining access control database.
* Generate positive reviews via Google from residents
Key skills & attributes:
* Previous experience across the three key sectors; building management, lettings/sales and concierge/customer service
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Flexibility and adaptability
* Excellent customer relations skills, a sense of humour and plenty of energy and enthusiasm
* Previous experience in residential or hospitality sectors desirable
* Good level of computer literacy using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Must be pro-active and able to use initiative in order to enhance the building reputation and make the community the best available
* Previous experience in a sales role would be advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to develop a career in a fast-paced property management business. In return for your hard work, commitment, and expertise our client offers a competitive package, opportunities for career development and excellent employee benefits.
If you're interested in taking the next step in your career please apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Concierge/ Lettings Manager/
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly